2002-2005 1500 P/U 4WD 4.5"-6" Lift
The RCD 6" Suspension System for the 2002 – 2005 Dodge Ram 1500, 4WD with Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks Includes: CNC Machined Replacement Cast Iron Steering Spindles for Precise Steering Geometry, Heavy Duty Two Piece Lower Sub-Frame Cross Members are Precision Formed from 1/4" Thick Plate Steel Insuring Structural Strength and Durability, polished 304 Stainless Steel "Twin-Link" Anti-Compression Struts Provide Additional Support and Exceptional Support. Heavy Duty One Piece Differential Skid Plate Provides Maximum Protection. Machined Aluminum Front Driveline and Axle Hardware Insure Proper Fit and Function of the Front Drive-Train. Custom Tuned Front Ride Height Adjustable Bilstein Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks. The suspension features:RCD "Gator Black" Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks, A 4.5" or 6" Ride Height Can be Selected Upon Installation, High Quality Factory Style Mounting Hardware assure trouble Free Performances on these Load Bearing Shock Assemblies, Monotube Construction Provides Maximum Performance and Ride Quality, Grade 8 Hardware for Reliability, Factory Style Rear Block and U-Bolt Assembly (No" stacking of blocks) Maintains Proper Rear Spring Operation, Custom Tuned Rear Bilstein Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks Provide Superior Damping Characteristics.
- CNC Machined Replacement Cast Iron Steering Knuckles for Precise Steering Geometry.
- Retains Original Equipment Steering Components- NO Drop Down Steering Links.
- Four Custom Matched Bilstein Zinc Plated Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks for Maximum Performance and Ride Characteristics.
- CNC Machined, Zinc Plated Billet Steel Sway Bar Links with Over-Size Urethane Bushings Optimize Sway Bar Geometry and Function.
- Sway Bar Drop Down Brackets Retains Factory Sway Bar Geometry and Function.
- RCD "Gator Black" Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks.
- NO Drive Shaft Modifications Necessary for Installation.
- Steel Braided Front Brake-Lines with Correct Length.
- Optional RCD Accessories:
- RCD "Trac-Link Rear Traction Arm System"
Review these notes BEFORE selecting this application:Any change in tire diameter may require recalibration of the computer, speedometer and/or ABS braking system if so equipped. Front-end Re-alignment is necessary. Some vehicles may require after market cam eccentrics for full adjustability. Front system is adjustable between 4.5"-6" of ride height through the Torsion Bar setting. System includes extended length front steel braided brake lines; system will need to be bled by a professional brake technician. Exhaust modification may be necessary on some models to clear the front drive-shaft.