2004-2008 Ford F150 4WD 4"-6" Lift Kit, NO Shocks
- CNC Machined Replacement Cast Iron Steering Knuckles for Precise Steering Geometry.
- Heavy Duty Two Piece Lower Sub-Frame Cross Members are Precision Formed from 1/4" Thick Plate Steel Insuring Structural Strength and Durability.
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel "Twin-Link" Anti-Compression Struts Provide Additional Support and Exceptional Support.
- Heavy Duty One Piece Differential Skit Plate Provides Maximum Protection.
- Machined Aluminum Front Driveline and Axle Hardware Insure Proper Fit and Function of the Front Drive-Train.
- RCD "Gator Black" Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks.
- A 4.5" or 6" Ride Height Can be Selected Upon Installation.
- High Quality Factory Style Mounting Hardware Insures Trouble Free Performances on these Load Bearing Shock Assemblies.
- Monotube Construction Provides Maximum Performance and Ride Quality.
- Grade 8 Hardware for Reliability.
- Factory Style Rear Block and U-Bolt Assembly (No" stacking of blocks) Maintains Proper Rear Spring Operation.
- Review these notes BEFORE selecting this application:
Any change in tire diameter may require recalibration of the computer, speedometer, and/or ABS braking system if so equipped. Re-Balancing of factory front driveline is required for installation (yokes are rotated upon installation). Vehicles operating in 4wd at high speeds may require a "Dual Cardan" type driveline. Strut Type Coil Spring Compressor, along with factory type front end disassembly tools are required for installation.
There are no reviews yet.