2005-2007 Ford F-250/350 4" Lift 4WD P/U & Excursion ( includes 4 5100 shocks).
Heavy-duty thick plate steel radius arm drop brackets.
- Heavy-duty 3/8" thick plate steel track bar drop bracket.
- Replacement progressive rate 4" front coil springs.
- Forged drop pitman arm.
- Extended front sway bar links.
- Front brake line relocation brackets.
- Front bump-stop extensions.
- 4.25" cast iron factory style rear lift blocks with the with bump-stop wings. *NOTE: Due to inconsistent factory ride height some vehicles may require additional parts to achieve desired ride height.
- Extended length rear u-bolts and necessary hardware. *NOTE: Due to inconsistent factory rear end components some vehicles may require longer u-bolts for proper fitment.
- Grade 8 hardware throughout.
- Two front and two rear Bilstein 5100 Series high performance mono-tube shock absorbers
Any change in tire diameter may require recalibration of the computer, speedometer and/or ABS braking system if so equipped. Rear ride height listed is approximate and may vary depending on vehicle model. RCD supplies a 4.25" block that replaces the factory unit. This block is a direct replacement unit with a factory style bump-stop wing cast into it. RCD does not, nor does it recommend "stacking" blocks. Some vehicles are equipped with different size factory blocks and may require additional lift. System requires 4 wheel re-alignment after installation and may require additional alignment parts at a qualified alignment shop. Factory Steering Stabilizer is not retained. Heavy duty replacement is highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.