1999-2007 Chevy/GMC 4.5"-6" Lift K1500 Silverado/Sierra P/U 4WD 6-lug IFS.
4"-6" Lift Kit w/ Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
- CNC Machined Replacement Cast Iron Steering Knuckles for Precise Steering Geometry.
- Fully Machined, T-6 Billet Aluminum Axle Spacers Maintain Proper Axle Lengths.
- Heavy Duty Two Piece Lower Sub-Frame Assembly and Polished Stainless Steel "Twin-Link" Anti-Compression Struts Insure Structural Strength and Durability.
- CNC Machined, Zinc Plated Billet Steel Sway Bar Links with Over-Size Urethane Bushings Optimize Sway Bar Geometry and Function.
- RCD "Gator Black" Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks.
- Grade 8 Hardware for Reliability.
- Four Custom Matched Bilstein Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks for Maximum Performance and Ride Characteristics.
- No Drive Shaft Modifications Necessary for Installation.
- Suspension System Also Available for 8-lug Applications.
Review these notes BEFORE selecting this application:Any change in tire diameter, larger or smaller than original equipment may require recalibration of the computer, speedometer and/or ABS braking system if so equipped. System will not work on vehicles equipped with electronic and/or air ride suspension systems. System will not work on vehicles with rear steering.