2000-7/2003 Toyota Tundra 4WD & 2WD 4"-6" Lift Kit, NO Shocks
- CNC Machined Replacement Cast Iron Steering Knuckles for Precise Steering Geometry with Pre-Installed Factory Toyota Wheel Bearings.
- Heavy Duty Two Piece Lower Sub-Frame Assembly and Polished Stainless Steel "Twin-Link" Anti-Compression Struts Insure Structural Strength and Durability.
- RCD "Gator Black" Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks.
- Grade 8 Hardware for Reliability.
- Steel Braided Front Brake Lines for Correct Length and Increased Braking Performance.
- Replacement Heavy Duty Front Sway Bar for Added Performance and Stability.
- Optional RCD Accessories:
- RCD "Trac-Link" Rear Traction Arm System.
Review these notes BEFORE selecting this application:Any change in tire diameter may require recalibration of the computer, speedometer and/or ABS braking system if so equipped. System only fits vehicles manufactured "BEFORE" 8/1/2003 with small lower control arm and ball joint. Requires wheels with a maximum 4" of backspacing. Strut type coil spring compressor and hydraulic press, along with standard front end disassembly tools are required for installation. Front system is adjustable upon installation of either 4" or 6" ride height configuration. System features replacement steering knuckles with pre-installed factory toyota wheel bearings.