2005-2007 F-250/350 6" Lift 4WD P/U & Excursion (Includes 4 5100 Shocks)
- 4-Link Suspension Design that Eliminates the Factory Radius Arms. This Design Provides Smooth, Bind Free Suspension Movement and Articulation with Minimal Castor Change and Reduced Bump-Steer Throughout the Cycle.
- Two RCD Suspension Replacement Progressive Rate Front Coil Springs.
- Link Bars are Constructed from Heavy Duty 2" x .125" Swaged DOM Tubing. These Arms Utilize High Articulations Urethane Encased Flex Joints at the Frame Mounts and Heavy Duty .25" Plate Stee Clevis at the Axle. The Flex Joints are Greaseable via Gun Drilled Pivot Bolts and Zerk fittings.
- One Piece Track Bar Drop Down Bracket is Constructed of Massive 3/8" Plate Steel, Ensuring Ultimate Strength, Precise Axle Location and Bind Free Axle Articulation.
- Heavy Duty Forged Pitmant Arm that Ensures Precise Steering Geometry and Function.
- Optional RCD Suspension Accessories:
- Rear Block: 4.25" Factory Style Replacement Block and U-Bolt Assembly. Utilizing a One Piece Design with the Bump Stop Wing Cast into it and Replaces the Factory Unit. No Stacking of Blocks is Required and Proper Compression Bump Travel is Maintained.
- Four Custom Matched Bilstein Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks for Maximum Performance and Ride Characteristics.
- RCD "Gator Black" Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks.
- Grade 8 Hardware for Reliability.
Review these notes BEFORE selecting this application:Any change in tire diameter may require recalibration of the computer, speedometer and/or ABS braking system if so equipped. Rear ride height listed is approximate and may vary depending on vehicle model. RCD supplies a 4.25" block that replaces the factory unit. This block is a direct replacement unit with a factory style bump-stop wing cast into it. RCD does not, nor does it recommend "stacking" blocks. Some vehicles are equipped with different size factory blocks and may require additional lift. System requires 4 wheel re-alignment after installation and may require additional alignment parts at a qualified alignment shop. Factory Steering Stabilizer is not retained. Heavy duty replacement is highly recommended.