1999-2004 F-250/350 6" Lift 4WD P/U & Excursion (Includes 4 5100 Shocks)
- Two RCD Suspension Replacement Front Leaf Springs Featuring: Individually Shot Peened and Powder Coated Leaves Provide Great Looks, Long Lasting Corrosion Resistance and a Smooth Ride.
- Heavy Duty 3/8" Thick Steel Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket.
- Replacement Extended Sway Bar Links Insure Proper Sway Bar Geometry.
- Rear Lift Blocks Feature Factory Style Bump-Stop Wing to Maintain Full Load Carrying Capacity.
- Forged Steel Dropped Pitman Arm Maintains Precise Steering Geometry.
- RCD "Gator Black" Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks.
- Grade 8 Hardware for Reliability.
- Four Custom Matched Bilstein Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks for Maximum Performance and Ride Characteristics.
Review these notes BEFORE selecting this application:Any change in tire diameter may require recalibration of the computer, speedometer and/or ABS braking system if so equipped. Not recommended for vehicles with dual rear wheels. Vehicles equipped with two-piece rear drive shaft may require #20-68747 drive shaft support drop down bracket for the rear driveline. Due to inconsistant factory ride height; some vehicles may require a rear add-a-leaf or other modification to level vehicle. Excursion vehicles may require front and/or rear driveline modifications. Excursion vehicles require #20-69228 rear shock bushing kit. System will not fit on vehicles manufactured before 4/1/1999 or with 14mm trac-bar bolt.